Pendlebury Lighthouse, Saint Andrews New Brunswick

Pendlebury  Lighthouse, Saint Andrews New Brunswick - Lighthouses of New Brunswick
The Pendlebury Lighthouse is the oldest remaining mainland lighthouse in New Brunswick. It was constructed in 1833 and is located at the entrance to the St. Croix River on the tip of a peninsula in Passamaquoddy Bay.

Previous (42 of 42)
Mulholland Lighthouse Campobello Island New Brunswick Canada
Green's Point Lighthouse


Also in: Lighthouses of New Brunswick

Green's Point Lighthouse
Quaco Head Lighthouse New Bunswick Canada
Quaco Head Lighthouse - 2
Bliss Island Lighthouse
East Quoddy Lighthouse Campobello Island New Brunswick Canada
Cape Enrage Lighthouse
Bayswater Light, Kingston Peninsula
Quaco Head Lighthouse New Brunswick Canada
Indian Island Solar Light Beacon
Deer Island Light
Pendlebury Lighthouse St. Andrews New Brunswick Canada
Cape Enrage Light
St. Martins Faux Lighthouse
Renforth Lighthouse, Rothesay, New Brunswick
Cape Spencer Lighthouse Saint John County New Brunswick Canada